• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Tea has been boeuf bourguignon, frozen three weeks ago yesterday according to my hastily-scrawled label, along with potato croquettes and petits pois - a trifecta of things with French names, which is unusual for me
    Good word. Although seemingly obvious what it meant, I googled it anyway. The urban dictionary was right in there :-)

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

It rained a fair bit in the night and though it's dry now, what little light there is reveals a fairly gloomy-looking day

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning denizens

It rained a fair bit in the night and though it's dry now, what little light there is reveals a fairly gloomy-looking day
            WNFS

Comment

Morning

Last day of the week for me as I've got the Thur/Fri off

Comment

Morning all clear blue skies, snow, quiet slopes. No sign of any snowflakes falling.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Morning all clear blue skies, snow, quiet slopes. No sign of any snowflakes falling.
                  Are you sure?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2396523

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Mrs BP off to the smoke for a couple of days. She will return with the twins.

Comment

Working...
                      X