• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    You'll need your sunglasses if I show my legs. So pale I'm translucent.
    With all that cycling?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Rapidplay chess tournament seven games (W1, D3, L3) bloody knackered.

Now the car is playing up, no electrics to driver's side door. I can see a big bill from VW in the offing.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Tonight's televisual entertainment was provided by Guy Gibson & his dog.

In a film made in 1954.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          You'll need your sunglasses if I show my legs. So pale I'm translucent.
          With all that cycling?
          With the bright sunshine from the UK.

Comment

With everybody (well, all the British people with good taste in televisual entertainment) on Twitter getting very excited about series four of Line of Duty starting tonight, I figured I should get around to watching series one, as I've never seen any of it

And, well **** me! It was so ******* phenomenally good that I watched the entire thing - five hours of it

This is why we have the BBC. Yank outfits like HBO make some cracking stuff, and I love it; but for a truly deep, intelligent, beautifully crafted piece of drama, you need something commissioned by the BBC

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Tonight's televisual entertainment was provided by Guy Gibson & his dog.

In a film made in 1954.
              Dam(n) Fine Film 💣
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

out there.

Comment

I want my hour back!
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X