• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eek, I'd prefer if you didn't go. We might not always see eye to eye, but at least you remained polite and professional.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Password changed
      feck

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        I saw that the other night. Didn't bother myself to shock their research though...
        It was the glaring error about wrought iron that sparked my interest such as it was.

However it must be said that a 1.25" diameter wrought iron foundation bolt seems a bit small to me.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Eek, I'd prefer if you didn't go. We might not always see eye to eye, but at least you remained polite and professional.
          +1. Except I did always see eye 2 eye with eek. He has been incredibly helpful. The forum is a much poorer place without him.
          Bah.

Comment

17 mile cycle with baby bp completed

Comment

St Asaph to Rhyl - then along the cycle path to LLandudno

Comment

Yesterday was 19 miles - Dyserth to Prestatyn then LLandudno.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  feck
                  Nah, I think that one's a bit obvious.

Comment

30cm of the finest white powder for my birthday. Italian, not Colombian.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Happy mother's day to those who are celebrating.

And for all those who miss their mum.

I've done very well - bottle of gin, nice watch, and flowers from ms#5 who is away at uni.

In other news, the tits are nesting. Later this year than previous years, so perhaps we'll get some success.
                      Last edited by mudskipper; 26 March 2017, 13:59. Reason: Lost count of the kids

Comment

Working...
                      X