• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Number of students eaten?

Comment

Boomed! Start new gig Monday!
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        Boomed! Start new gig Monday!

Comment

Lovely sunny evening.

Ideal for doing the washing.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Lovely sunny evening.

Ideal for doing the washing.
            Already done a lot of mine. Oh...
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Must remind myself not to argue with the IRA apologists, foreign ignorants and bigots in General.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Lots of faffing around in the kitchen, primarily cleaning the deep fat fryer, and unpacking and pressing into service the new bits I got for it the other month. Then I prepared a large batch of chips up to step 2; those I'm not having tonight are now in the freezer.

I'm meeting a friend for a drink in a pub in town later, and it's throwing my timing right off. I'm used to aiming to get my dinner ready for about nine, and if it ends up being ready at ten, no problem. But I need to start walking into town no later than nine, and preferably earlier, so I've had to radically alter my routine (i.e. stop lying around reading crap on the Internet).

Still, it's on now

Comment

Suppose i better go to the gate and see if i can get on this flight.

And i cant drink as i have to pick the girl's up if i get home in time
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Number of students eaten?
                    I suspect it's posts deleted today while bored.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Bags packed, Out Of Office On, just need to service the skis. Have been told I have to carry my birthday present form The Dog (tw) because The Wife's (tm) bag is full.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X