• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last couple days in current gig...this week seems to be dragging on
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      last couple days in current gig...this week seems to be dragging on
      "You only do two days nohow: that's the day you go in and the day you get out." - Avon Barksdale.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Not simultaneously, as the car radio turns off when I stop the engine, which I have to do when I get out to open the gate
        Ah, dear boy, crossed wires. Surely Radio 4 listeners have a man to open the gate for them?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Exercise done. The streets are eerily quiet.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Exercise done. The streets are eerily quiet.
            Everyone's in the pub

Comment

Everyone's in the pub
              Nah they are at home staring at that box in the corner remembering why they didn't do it more often...

Comment

Some woman at the gym was saying how hard it was to set up streaming on the TV. I was stunned into silence.

Comment

Nice bit of shepherd's (OK, OK, cottage) pie out of the freezer for tea

And then I popped up the back alley and nipped through the gap in the shrubs at the side of the petrol station to the Amazon Locker, to gather the harvest from my Sunday evening spending spree

It always feels a bit furtive going that way rather than walking down the road and across the forecourt

Comment

Nice bit of shepherd's (OK, OK, cottage) pie out of the freezer for tea

And then I popped up the back alley and nipped through the gap in the shrubs at the side of the petrol station to the Amazon Locker, to gather the harvest from my Sunday evening spending spree

It always feels a bit furtive going that way rather than walking down the road and across the forecourt
                    NF acting 15 rather than 50...

Comment

Exercise done...

Comment

Working...
                      X