• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last evening's entertainment was "The Italian Job" commentary.

Which, that being said, wasn't overly entertaining, all in all, it being given by some rivet counter type fan and Michael Deeley, the producer.

It would appear that those supposedly expensive cars that were totalled came from various scrapyards, though the DB4 would be worth a small fortune these days.

Looking forward to watch "Vera" this evening, which I hope will be more entertaining.

Comment

Morning all
      Wet dog walk this morning, carpet fitters have just been, so bedroom #2 is looking a lot better. 9am conf call didn't happen (or it did and I wasn't invited, either way I don't care) and on Saturday I'm off on holiday.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Someone just came in and wanted to steal my microscope.

He wants to solder really small stuff apparently. <- needs very good set of these then.

Comment

May have over done it on the bike at the weekend. Both knees now very stiff and sore.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thanks.

You've just reminded me it's nearly time for the next dose of ibuprofen.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out; the rain is due to arrive any time now, and continue for the rest of the day

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Thanks.

You've just reminded me it's nearly time for the next dose of ibuprofen.
                Have slapped ibuprofen gel onto both, doesn't actually seem to have done much good.

Beginning to think the TV ad's for it may have been exaggerating it's efficacy somewhat.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Have slapped ibuprofen gel onto both, doesn't actually seem to have done much good.

Beginning to think the TV ad's for it may have been exaggerating it's efficacy somewhat.
                  Joints are difficult to relieve pain from.

I tend to find you are better of taking pain killers as tablets, and if it doesn't ease after a few weeks or the pain returns paying to see a physio.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The gel stuff does sort of work, but I've got an aerosol can of foaming ibuprofen that's very effective.

Especially on the ZeitLumbago(tm)

Comment

The first batch of rain has been through, accompanied by howling winds

And the links are up

Comment

Working...
                      X