• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Well, it's that time of the afternoon when The Dog (tw) has hopped onto the sofa beside me for an afternoon snooze.

The girls managed 4 eggs today so I suspect The Wife (tm) will want to give some away.
    <Pounding Placeholder>
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      I trust they are the original beef Monster Munch .

You'll get scurvy
      Pickled Onion, surely?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I trust they are the original beef Monster Munch .
        They were Flamin' Hot

I cannot stand Beef flavoured crisps.

You'll get scurvy
        No I won't I've eaten fruit and it's also why I've had no bowel trouble.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Pickled Onion, surely?
          Pretty sure beef were 1st, but maybe I just liked them best

Flavours[edit]

Monster Munch was available in a variety of flavours over the years including Roast Beef, Pickled Onion, Saucy Tomato, Bacon, Cheese & Onion, King Prawn and Salt & Vinegar.[citation needed] Pickled Onion has remained in the selection throughout the years, with Roast Beef appearing in almost every combination. By the 1990s the four main flavours available were Pickled Onion, Roast Beef, Smokey Bacon and Saucy.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Munch
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            They were Flamin' Hot

I cannot stand Beef flavoured crisps.

No I won't I've eaten fruit and it's also why I've had no bowel trouble.
            TMI

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

TMI

An apple a day keeps the doctor away (well from looking in your bowels)
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

OK, admittedly s/he won't be able to see past the apple, but I'm really not sure the saying was about shoving them up your jacksie
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I thought it was March 14th?

Comment

I will drop apples from my diet. Should save my a fortune in fees to NLyUK.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      OK, admittedly s/he won't be able to see past the apple, but I'm really not sure the saying was about shoving them up your jacksie
                      I had an illness last year. Doctor gave me suppositories. I took 3 a day. I did not get better so went back to the doctor a week later. He said "did you take 3 a day". I replied "Yes I swallowed them. For all the good they did me I might as well have shoved them up my 4rse".

Comment

Working...
                      X