• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Wasn't International Women' day on March 8th?

They are a bit slow up North.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Something pointed out a number of times but apparently it doesn't matter it seems. Some people don't help themselves
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Some people don't help themselves

Can't be scousers then.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Something pointed out a number of times but apparently it doesn't matter it seems. Some people don't help themselves
          People are just plain dumb.

It's easy to turn conversations around if you for example focus on a particular demographic e.g. kids. So you start asking questions about girls then extend it to all kids.

Anyway internationals men's day is later in the year.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I thought it was March 14th?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I thought it was March 14th?
              https://www.internationalwomensday.com/Theme states the 8th. Then again what would you expect from women - randomly changing dates is standard for them.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

https://www.internationalwomensday.com/Theme states the 8th. Then again what would you expect from women - randomly changing dates is standard for them.

Comment

After my lunch of bacon rolls I went to the shop to get some Monster Munch and chocolate. There I discovered they sold OP so I had to buy a couple of bottles.

I also realise I need to start eating some veg. I've not had any since Tuesday.

Comment

Well, it's that time of the afternoon when The Dog (tw) has hopped onto the sofa beside me for an afternoon snooze.

The girls managed 4 eggs today so I suspect The Wife (tm) will want to give some away.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      After my lunch of bacon rolls I went to the shop to get some Monster Munch and chocolate. There I discovered they sold OP so I had to buy a couple of bottles.

I also realise I need to start eating some veg. I've not had any since Tuesday.
                      I trust they are the original beef Monster Munch .

You'll get scurvy
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X