• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a nice moon outside

And beneath that, a broken-down taxi - a people carrier with a flat tyre.

And, behind that, an AA van with its big orange lights flashing as the AA man changes the wheel

Anyway, tonight I started watching series III of Forbrydelsen aka The Killing. It goes well with an Old Peculier or two

Flashing orange lights or not, I'd better get to sleep, as it's bin day in the morning. A big bin day too, given that none of the non-recycling bins got emptied last week for some reason.

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        There's a nice moon outside

And beneath that, a broken-down taxi - a people carrier with a flat tyre.

And, behind that, an AA van with its big orange lights flashing as the AA man changes the wheel

Anyway, tonight I started watching series III of Forbrydelsen aka The Killing. It goes well with an Old Peculier or two

Flashing orange lights or not, I'd better get to sleep, as it's bin day in the morning. A big bin day too, given that none of the non-recycling bins got emptied last week for some reason.

Goodnight all
        And once you've finished that you can go on to "The Bridge" with dear dear Saga and Martin.

I have much fellow feeling with Saga.

Neither of us understand hu-mans very well.

My entertainment last evening consisted of an ep of "Person of Interest" which was truly odd, followed by the remake of "Point Blank" entitled "Payback" and starring the AustraloSeptic antisemite himself.

It was ok, but not a patch on Lee Marvin in "Point Blank".

Comment

Morning all
          TFIF, WFH, and a Happy Paddy's Day to al the real Paddys out there, and to the plastic paddys as well.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Crappy morning of wind and rain. However, it is Friday so it's not all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Crappy morning of wind and rain. However, it is Friday so it's not all bad.

A few light wispy clouds here, otherwise sunny although a bit chilly while walking The Dog (tw) earlier.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lovely day here.

I, however, having consumed a lot of lentil <pffffft> soup yesterday, am full of wind and piss, signifying nothing much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  And once you've finished that you can go on to "The Bridge" with dear dear Saga and Martin.

I have much fellow feeling with Saga.

Neither of us understand hu-mans very well.

My entertainment last evening consisted of an ep of "Person of Interest" which was truly odd, followed by the remake of "Point Blank" entitled "Payback" and starring the AustraloSeptic antisemite himself.

It was ok, but not a patch on Lee Marvin in "Point Blank".
                  oh Ta never realised it was a remake will find the original. I find the trick with Gibson films is to not expect too much.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning all

Well, General seems to be a pointless waste of time as usual. Any bets on how long the current tedious sockies "Pip in a Poke" and "Big Blue Plymouth" will survive? I guess that as they've kept a fairly low profile thus far they'll fly under the radar a little longer, unlike some of their previous incarnations.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Morning all

Well, General seems to be a pointless waste of time as usual. Any bets on how long the current tedious sockies "Pip in a Poke" and "Big Blue Plymouth" will survive? I guess that as they've kept a fairly low profile thus far they'll fly under the radar a little longer, unlike some of their previous incarnations.
                      One and the same as I stated from the very beginning.

I win and collect my CUK £50 money off vouchers
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X