• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time I won't open my big mouth when talking about software I've used a lot.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I've run out of documents to write while in this meeting.

Comment

Ahh the meeting improved.

Comment

Aside from the wind, it's been sunny all day until 35 seconds after I'd finished filling the bird feeders at which time there was a 30 second deluge which rapidly transited up the valley.

There's tidy then.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

The trip home was going really well until the last five miles or so - apparently there was an accident up the M1, which held me up on the final straight. Then when we got moving, congestion north of the junction set in, meaning the off slip was backed up onto the motorway, meaning it took twenty minutes to get down it

Still, home hasn't blown away, so that's good

Comment

I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

Went up to Client Co today, feck me, you really notice those miserable feckers more on the train the less you do the journey .

One of the senior Directors, who looked quite rightly surprised to see me onsite, dropped by to let me know my contract will be extended in a months time .

This was followed by an explanation of pressures from the highest point regarding reducing contract headcount in London.
                I just shrugged my shoulders and said I always keep my options open, but, thanks.

Its nice they think I really GAF, I suppose
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

In Manchester (airport) now just got to get past Manchester Piccadilly, Leeds and York and I'll be home
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    In Manchester (airport) now just got to get past Manchester Piccadilly, Leeds and York and I'll be home
                    Sleep tight
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X