• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- windy out.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Just popped out to the bins. The rain is horizontal
      FTFY.

Swansea bay is covered in white horses and the waves are breaking nicely around Mumbles lighthouse.

Comment

Just noticed that the "monday links" tag in the sidebar cloud has now reduced virtually everything else to the smallest font

I need to get in touch with admin to suggest an idea I had for taming it
        Posting Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday links???

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bright , Sunny & windy in Sluff.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just noticed that the "monday links" tag in the sidebar cloud has now reduced virtually everything else to the smallest font

I need to get in touch with admin to suggest an idea I had for taming it
            We could tag every other thread with something else. I dunno - guinea pigs maybe?

Comment

Windy down at Canary Wharf too - KERB didn't bother setting up today and I think the Mousetail coffee wagon abandoned hope early doors. Kruger and Taylor St Baristas benefited from their absences
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Flight home is going to be fun - cancel direct journey home now Manchester flight is delayed....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Flight home is going to be fun - cancel direct journey home now Manchester flight is delayed....
                  Doris is causing you problems?

I

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    FTFY.

Swansea bay is covered in white horses and the waves are breaking nicely around Mumbles lighthouse.
                    Like a mill pond now.

Comment

Worked out why I'm made to go to this fecking meeting.

Comment

Working...
                      X