• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm what shall I have for lunch..
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Soup has been consumed...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Been banned on another Forum. Not much going on there...
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          Been banned on another Forum. Not much going on there...
          More info please.

What type of forum was it?

Comment

Supposedly, an independent one...
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
              Supposedly, an independent one...
              What ya do?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Home!

Back for six - well, Big Ben struck six while I was still sitting in the car, dithering around putting the dash cam away and what have you, but still

Comment

Went to do exercise but class was cancelled so now eating cheesy wotsits.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Went to do exercise but class was cancelled so now eating cheesy wotsits.
                    I think that definitely comes under the category "epic win"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I think that definitely comes under the category "epic win"
                      Nah cos now I have to do a class everyday for the rest of the week.

Comment

Working...
                      X