• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Has Barry got nice feet
    Lovely ones. The hair keeps them warm in the winter and cool in the summer.

Comment

I was watching Marigold Hotel yesterday and wondering why the Indians on there spoke so well while 80% of the Indians I interact with daily don't.

Anyway I'm in another meeting.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Afternoon all
        Drug enduced sleep last night was great. Missed my 3am meeting, joined at 5am.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Afternoon all
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

or maybe more appropriate

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Afternoon all
              The same meeting?
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

test please delete

Originally posted by eek View Post
                The same meeting?
                Oh yes.
                Mr Uselss PM was on it, and he tends to be drinking wine while eating packets of crisps and typing on his keyboard without putting his phone on mute.
                Then when he decides to interrupt the meeting with one of his "pearls of wisdom", he chews his way through the first few sentences before taking another drink.

On the second meeting, where the marginally less useless PM was wanting updates from everyone, Mr Useless insisted on replying to her, telling her what he thought, then asking the person who should be answering if he was right. Before waiting for the response he had more crisps in his mouth and was talking about the next update.

...actually, at one stage in the first meeting I could hear noises in the background, it sounded like a dog giving him horatio.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Oh yes.
                  Mr Uselss PM was on it, and he tends to be drinking wine while eating packets of crisps and typing on his keyboard without putting his phone on mute.
                  Then when he decides to interrupt the meeting with one of his "pearls of wisdom", he chews his way through the first few sentences before taking another drink.

On the second meeting, where the marginally less useless PM was wanting updates from everyone, Mr Useless insisted on replying to her, telling her what he thought, then asking the person who should be answering if he was right. Before waiting for the response he had more crisps in his mouth and was talking about the next update.

...actually, at one stage in the first meeting I could hear noises in the background, it sounded like a dog giving him horatio.

Comment

I was wondering why a certain group of permies hadn't headed off to the pub as they usually do on Friday lunchtime. Then I remembered it's Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I was wondering why a certain group of permies hadn't headed off to the pub as they usually do on Friday lunchtime. Then I remembered it's Thursday
                      I thought it was Friday as well due to the reduced number of meeting this week then remembered I wouldn't have gone and got a blood test earlier if it wasn't.

I like half term - the permies who keep watch on me are away and loads of meetings get cancelled.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X