• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    jdjdsjd

Comment

Almost caught up on the last series of Homeland. AT this rate, I'll have watched it before the current season has even finished

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all Murky dog walk through the remains of the snow, now doing my January timesheet & expenses...
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Clouds still blowing in from the east.

No snow.

Bit warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            jdjdsjd
            Is there an echo in here?

Comment

Morning Afternoon denizens

Woke up earlier, looked outside, thought "It's a bit grey, but not too bad really"

Fell asleep again, and by the time I woke up again, the "not too bad" bit was over. It's grey and rather soggy out there again

Comment

My sister has published her new book, which is a collection of tables giving a detailed nutritional breakdown of all cat foods sold in the USA in order of their phosphorous content, which is important when feeding cats with chronic kidney disease

172 pages

EDIT: I suppose a link would be useful https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tanyas-Cat-...dp/1540835146/
                Last edited by NickFitz; 12 February 2017, 14:54.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  My sister has published her new book, which is a collection of tables giving a detailed nutritional breakdown of all cat foods sold in the USA in order of their phosphorous content, which is important when feeding cats with chronic kidney disease

172 pages
                  Exquisitely niche. And yet, practical too. Feline renal function is rarely given much focus.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Exquisitely niche. And yet, practical too. Feline renal function is rarely given much focus.
                    She's sold several thousand copies of her first book, which is primarily the content from her website: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tanyas-Comp...dp/1469968649/

It's even used as a textbook by several veterinary colleges in the USA - not bad, given she isn't a vet

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X