• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

careful positioning at the station means I'm sat a table on a full train even without a reservation

Jeremy Corbyn would be standing out of stupidity
    Last edited by eek; 9 December 2016, 11:13.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Duck related nonsense on t'blog in case anyone is interested.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens

Just

Though I was up at seven to nip out and open the communal back gate. I didn't manage it until about twenty past last week and the recycling bins weren't emptied. so today I was out at seven, and checked that the bins in the road hadn't been done. So if they don't get emptied this week, its because the recycling bin people are slacking, not because of the gate.

Anyway, as I hadn't got to bed until about two, I then went back to sleep

Comment

The place is full of skoolkids again, ffs.

Every fecking Friday for months.

But, looking on the bright side, I've got my MK2 radio control receiver to work.

Instead of 3 transistors, this version has dozens.

In two ics, one a NE612 double balanced mixer, the other a ZN416 TRF receiver.

After much faffing about it finally works the way a wireless set should.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Are you sure its Agile and not the more common (deal with today's biggest) panic methodology...
            It's Fragile or Wragile at this client.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              The place is full of skoolkids again, ffs.

Every fecking Friday for months.

But, looking on the bright side, I've got my MK2 radio control receiver to work.

Instead of 3 transistors, this version has dozens.

In two ics, one a NE612 double balanced mixer, the other a ZN416 TRF receiver.

After much faffing about it finally works the way a wireless set should.
              You want an Amazon echo!

maybe add a new skill.

"Alexa - Eat a Pupil"
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Time to head to the station for the trip to That London

Comment

Entrained

Comment

Still working.

For the next 45 minutes. Then I go out to get pissed...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

First pint (of many) time

Comment

Working...
                      X