• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Nice one, ta
    Nothing like chicken skin to clog up the arteries.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well I'll be a free agent in a few weeks, just in time for xmas.

Plan to have some time off to recuperate from the crap that I will have to endure in the coming weeks as well as the crap I've already had to endure for the past 6 months.

This project has topped all the tulip projects I've had in the last 10 years and then some. Even the local management were not surprised when I said that I'm not staying on.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Thank 'ee kindly!

There's 2 other recipes for pork cheek too carnitas and slow cooked.
        I like the way you cook across the board, a little bit of everything.

We try to do that here, in fact over the summer bench time the Mrs is now showing a real talent for cooking.
        Especially baking, which I haven't yet done
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          I like the way you cook across the board, a little bit of everything.

We try to do that here, in fact over the summer bench time the Mrs is now showing a real talent for cooking.
          Especially baking, which I haven't yet done
          Thanks, am trying to focus on lesser known cuts and offal as well as bringing more focus on lesser known breeds.
          Am crap at baking, Well I can bake but don't have a sweet tooth and its a bit too fussy for me.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Mmmmmmmm.

Offal.

Liver, with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Sets you up for the day.

Mmmmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Mmmmmmmm.

Offal.

Liver, with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Sets you up for the day.

Mmmmmmmm.
              One for you Zeity

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                The White Park steaks are more like Wagu.
                Ah, Wagyu. 3 days until I indulge in some more.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Yum. Those look lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    In other news, Richer Sounds have got an excellent deal on a Yamaha sound bar that I quite fancy - £300 off for Black Friday, or more accurately for the week of a holiday in another country that really has no relevance to British retailers but if they want to virtually give the stuff away…

It's buy-in-store only and I'll probably find they don't have any in stock, but I'll try phoning for one on the off chance tomorrow as they're not far away
                    Changed my mind about that after reading a couple of reviews that suggest it's slightly lacking where dialogue is concerned. Given that I have no problem hearing explosions and incidental music but struggle with dialogue from time to time, I suspect investing a wodge of cash in something that seems best suited for the completely opposite situation probably isn't a good idea

On the bright side, this means I don't have to bother about it today, as none of the alternative bits of kit I'm looking at appear to be subject to discounts related to a foreign holiday

Comment

Dexter rib eyes and Glouster Old Spot shoulder both look the business.

He has also promised the best rare breed pig, IHBO, in January
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X