• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Just to add to yesterday evening's joy, the 17:12 Chester train was cancelled, so had to catch the 17:28 125 to London.

If I'd know, I could have booked another 15 mins of flexi.
    Are you in London today? Or do I have to go back through tpd?

Comment

Morning all

It would appear CUK is unblocked at clientco now

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        morning all

Feck me, I've been in here half an hour & the empty vessels are irritating me already.
        Don't its month end on one of the ERP's for which the ERP is locked down (every month for 20 odd years) until Finance finish. Some numpty has raised an URGENT support call this morning because he can't log in.

To add insult to injury first line support have passed it through to me as they can't fix it ...
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Stone me, it's hot in here today.

25 deg C.

Phew wot a scorcher.

It was 19 deg C in here yesterday coz the heating was off.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Are you in London today? Or do I have to go back through tpd?
            No. I got off at Neath.

And by some coincidence, got on another 125 at Neath coz I was late due to getting the phone line fixed.

I would never willingly go to that laaaaaadaaaaahn.

Comment

The empty vessels are being shown (very slowly) how to use the hideous CCS PIC C compiler.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Don't its month end on one of the ERP's for which the ERP is locked down (every month for 20 odd years) until Finance finish. Some numpty has raised an URGENT support call this morning because he can't log in.

To add insult to injury first line support have passed it through to me as they can't fix it ...

Year end here but the Finance numpties are so completely incompetent that pretty much everything they do requires fixing. Can't lock the system down as it takes them 6 weeks to close the year.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Stone me.

The Really Really Really Empty Vessel is waffling on now.

Brainless as a sprout.

Comment

Dear God.

Comment

How long does it take to divide 1 second by 40,000 and get the answer?

A lot longer than the 25us which is the result.

Feck me.

You couldn't make this up, you really couldn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X