• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Weather's turned nastier.

Zeity's gonna have a slightly damp trip home.
    Yep, you've got the worst of it arriving about now and carrying on until seven or eight this evening, by the look of the radar

The stuff you've currently got will be arriving with me just about the same time you see the back of it.

Comment

Got some M&S sausage meat on Monday, so I could give it a try in sausage rolls. Just went to the fridge to check the use-by date. No sign of it anywhere

Found it still in the boot of the car

Comment

The rain's here

Then again, I have no reason to go out in it

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Is anyone else finding today a massive drag?
          Yep I'm off monday and the PM who is having problems with organising a visit to a brewery on the 4 projects he is working on with me is trying to make me work all weekend by giving me 4 big jobs at 4pm.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The rain stopped, so I've gone to the pub

Comment

It's somebody's birthday so the pub is busy. I don't know him myself, but he knows a few people I know and haven't seen in a few years

Avtar, who used to be in Cornershop with his brother Tjinder but left not long before they had a number one hit with Brimful of Asha, was here. All three of us worked together in the same pub a little over twenty years ago

Comment

Comment

Morning all. Excellent beer festival last night. Need a few days to recover
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Parkrun #150 today. I got a clap.

Time was exactly 10 minutes slower than my PB, and my second worst time ever.

Best that can be said was that I did run the whole thing (although "run" is probably pushing it)

My get up and go has got up and went.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Parkrun #150 today. I got a clap.

Time was exactly 10 minutes slower than my PB, and my second worst time ever.

Best that can be said was that I did run the whole thing (although "run" is probably pushing it)

My get up and go has got up and went.
                      Have some bananas from me

Comment

Working...
                      X