• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    What did I just read? I feel more stupid for just looking at that.
    Yes, it does that

Comment

Afternoon

Comment

I seemed to get a little distracted this afternoon and spent most of my time getting add ons for kodi

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Hmmm!

Major dilemma.

Just got an e-mail to say I've been selected for cloggy masterchef.

Thing is, they require a full time commitment for filming for nearly 4 months starting in January.

Current project goes live in mid Jan with next phase kicking off asap afterwards. Gig ends in Jan but clientco have already been asking me if I want to stay on so they can factor me into next years budget.

Mr N still hasn't found a new job and after this years extended benchtime my warchest will not in the position I'd quite like it to be.
          There's also the problem of then having to find another gig which in the current market may take fecking ages if I get booted off in the early stages.

Decisions, decisions!
          You've already won stuff - I would do it, I'll bet that your client would be impressed and who knows, they may save a place for you to come back to!
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            It's not that bad, just the usual project shenanigans and people being crap.
            Ah, life of a contractor stuff then :-)

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              Ah, life of a contractor stuff then :-)

ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                You've already won stuff - I would do it, I'll bet that your client would be impressed and who knows, they may save a place for you to come back to!
                WCS!

Comment

You might think I got a Chinese for dinner; I couldn't possibly comment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X