• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a Muffin the Mule dvd somewhere, but don't tell the plod or I'll get arrested.

Time to get back to doing the cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      And what about the Shaun the Sheep dvds?
      No, my collection is sadly lacking in that respect

Comment

And what about the Shaun the Sheep dvds?
        All on the server in the garage...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And not forgetting Captain Pugwash of course.

Comment

And not forgetting Captain Pugwash of course.
            Though since it's a remake in colour rather than the proper cardboard black & white version at an astronomical price for the box set, maybe I'll give it a miss.

Comment

Somebody posted a photo of a 1970s, or possibly early 1980s, Chinese takeaway menu on Twitter, and now I'm thinking of going for a Chinese rather than cooking

Comment

Very wet BBQ. As is the British way, we persevered and grinned and bore it.

Comment

At the Chinese

Comment

Great day at the Space centre... Will be out of dodge before midday tomorrow...some of the roads are being closed off, I think there is a festival going on tomorrow?
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      Great day at the Space centre... Will be out of dodge before midday tomorrow...some of the roads are being closed off, I think there is a festival going on tomorrow?
                      Yep, the Belgrave Mela is tomorrow I believe

Comment

Working...
                      X