• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    There's a man dressed as a banana at the cashpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      LILY Orange - Hatred

probably best not to buy them for your our half...
      I'm guessing her boyfriend didn't know that. I don't think she does either, so no harm done.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Wilko's is cheap enough; more importantly, it's a minute's walk down the road whereas the pound shops require a trip to the city centre

It's a Sony BDP-S3500. No idea if it's any good, but it's got wifi rather than needing an Ethernet cable, it was on the shelf at Sainsbury's, and it was reasonably cheap, so it's good enough to be going on with
        fair enough, Wilko is a pain for me and the HDMI leads are £6-8, us poor people can't afford that.

Ta! will look at. Not seen one with Prime on it.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

In other news I bought some Kitchen cabinets for the manshack on ebay look a bit like old school / engineering shop cabinets. Very stylish.

well chuffed I was worried I would be stuck with Homebase / wickes best kitchen units.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well, that was good

In the pub now

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I'm guessing her boyfriend didn't know that. I don't think she does either, so no harm done.
              Color/Type of LilySymbolic Meaning
              White lilymodesty and virginity
              orange lilypassion
              yellow lilygaiety
              Lily of the valleysweetness and purity of heart
              Easter lilysymbol of Virgin Mary

Not sure if that's any better lol
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well goodness me.

Arum Lilies are supposedly representative of muff.

At least I think that's wot wiki was telling me.

Night all.

Gosh we've had two weird episodes of "Castle" in succession.

This week's was a dude ranch in Arizona, whilst last week's was a parallel universe.

Comment

****!

Being a grown up sucks, bedding washed and dried, although only remember at 23:50 when going to bed I didn't put the clean bedding back on.

Who needs a duvet in this weather anyway

(Yes it has just taken me 15 mins to put on just a bottom sheet and four pillow cases)
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    ****!

Being a grown up sucks, bedding washed and dried, although only remember at 23:50 when going to bed I didn't put the clean bedding back on.

Who needs a duvet in this weather anyway

(Yes it has just taken me 15 mins to put on just a bottom sheet and four pillow cases)
                    I'm used to the smell that has accumulated in my bedding, so I'm waiting until the weather cools down a bit before deploying the clean bedding. That way, the clean bedding will last longer

Comment

Morning!

Comment

Working...
                      X