• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Great thing about being a contractor.

Was being messed around by the garage I was getting my new car from. Don't worry I'll just have the mini back....

But you will lose the deposit... So what thats less than what I earnt this morning and its far less than the £2k I will lose as I drive the new car from here...
    What were you gonna get?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

Any plans for the long weekend?
      Popping down for a family get together at my parents' place. You?

Comment

Originally posted by flamel View Post
        Its fecking freezing
        Well I see you found TPD.

You did read it all before posting of course.

Comment

Night all, mind how you go.

Comment

I see some unfortunate police woman has been flattened by a bus on that most lethal of roads, The Kingsway in Swansea.

It used to be a dual carriageway, but to accommodate the most vaunted bendy bus, it was changed.

One side is for the hoi polloi and is one way*.

The other side is for buses and taxies and is two way.

Thus you may cross the one way bit and then forget that the next carriageway is two way & get offed by a bus.

*In an additional piece of madness, half way along the one way bit the traffic starts going in the opposite direction. You really couldn't make this tulip up.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              What were you gonna get?
              Seat Leon fr. Will just wait a few months and get it then
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Django 1.8 is out, for those who like that kind of thing: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.8/releases/1.8/

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I see some unfortunate police woman has been flattened by a bus on that most lethal of roads, The Kingsway in Swansea.

It used to be a dual carriageway, but to accommodate the most vaunted bendy bus, it was changed.

One side is for the hoi polloi and is one way*.

The other side is for buses and taxies and is two way.

Thus you may cross the one way bit and then forget that the next carriageway is two way & get offed by a bus.

*In an additional piece of madness, half way along the one way bit the traffic starts going in the opposite direction. You really couldn't make this tulip up.
                  They did that thing of having a one-way street with a bus lane that ran the other way in Harrow circa 1986 - my then-GF came from there. In this case, it wasn't a dual carriageway: you crossed the road which was clearly one way, and two-thirds of the way across you had to look out for buses from the other direction.

Apparently the first pedestrian was hit by a bus less than a week after the new road layout was opened

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out there, but the rain appears to have moved on for now

Comment

Working...
                      X