• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    What's cooking the HyperD's kitchen today?
    Seared ribeye and potato dauphinoise. Followed by a multiplayer game of Rift and Dino Horde! Wooohooo!

Gentleman's relish indeed, Mr Alias!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Seared ribeye and potato dauphinoise. Followed by a multiplayer game of Rift and Dino Horde! Wooohooo!

Gentleman's relish indeed, Mr Alias!
      Nom! I love dauphinoise especially with steak

Pastabake chez Norr this evening.

That way Mr N has something to eat tomorrow evening and possibly Saturday.

Come to think of it I won't be cooking all weekend
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeeeee

This afternoon's been quite fun.

which is unusual.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Well everyone is in agreement on one thing. You and your brown sauce is just wrong....
          Is it too late for me to throw mustard into the mix for a sausage sandwich?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeee

This afternoon's been quite fun.

which is unusual.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              They seem to be on to dinner now, though of course there's nothing wrong with a sausage sandwich for dinner

Not a mustard person myself, but each to their own. As long as they keep it on their own and don't corrupt my breakfast with it

Comment

Email from Google Webmaster Tools whining about my site not being mobile-friendly. It's some WordPress theme I hacked together in an afternoon about seven years ago! What do they expect?

Must get around to redesigning it some time. Still, you know what they say about the cobbler's child going barefoot

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  As long as it has ketchup as well.

which reminds me must see if the butcher has smoked sausage in again, will pick some up tomorrow.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Brown sauce is the right answer. What was the question?

They used to make something called Yorkshire relish, which Google tells me is now mainly only available in Ireland as YR Sauce. Far superior to HP or Daddies in my view.

Which is probably why I'm not so keen on HP.

Might just work out the recipe and make my own like everything else.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Trip to the chip shop for dinner this evening. Cod & chips, and very nice too

It's been a crap, frustrating day, but on the drive home I had a bright idea about how to get things moving tomorrow. Then, when I got in, I made (the first bit of) a Google Maps toy I'd been planning to put together for a while. So, all in all, not too bad a day after all

Comment

Working...
                      X