• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Ta

I think I managed to twist myself into some hideously contorted position while sleeping. It'll sort itself out in a day or two if I manage to avoid doing that again, though it's tricky because I'm asleep at the time
    I backed one of these - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...n-back-pain-re Red Zen Design - Innovative Health Products - on Kickstarter.

If it's any good, I'll let you know.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Chaps, can we keep it civil in TPD please?

Wouldn't want it to end up like General.
      Originally posted by covbob View Post
      Yup, agreed. I've never had the urge to use my ignore button before, but it's now had an outing. I never thought it'd be from TPD - always imagined it'd be from one of the cretins in General.
      Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Too late for that, we've now entered bedwetterville.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

No, but I haven't needed a bag at all since London the other weekend, and it's too wet to go out
        Highly recommend getting a decent mattress and pillow. We went for the tempur ones and have never looked back.

I go to the chiropractor once or twice a year and it does the trick.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          I backed one of these - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...n-back-pain-re Red Zen Design - Innovative Health Products - on Kickstarter.

If it's any good, I'll let you know.
          Looks interesting.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Looks interesting.
            As with many things I buy, however, I suspect that I will only feel the benefit by actually using it. Just letting it gather dust in a corner might not help my back.

When it arrives, I'll review it and share my opinion
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              As with many things I buy, however, I suspect that I will only feel the benefit by actually using it. Just letting it gather dust in a corner might not help my back.

When it arrives, I'll review it and share my opinion
              Please do, as it looks like the sort of thing a few of us could use here

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Right, arguing with DA in General (specifically) isn't getting this code written! Back to the fray

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  May I refer you to http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2006812
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Right, arguing with DA in General (specifically) isn't getting this code written! Back to the fray
                    Futile, especially when he starts on about 'these people'.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      Cheers bud. The invoice has now been paid. The communication was very lacking though, went extremely quiet. This was stressful, and I didn't sleep much these past few days. 50% sinusitis, 50% stress.

Well good news your invoice is paid...

However about the stress - what is the worst that could happen?

Ok so you end up short of cash and need a 'job' quick - there are probably jobs that will keep the wolves from the door close enough to your house to only need a daily commute and not staying away

Lack of cash may mean kids/missus have to go without a few luxuries - that's just tough...

But it is not like you about to be the engine in a rape train of Bulgarian gangsters is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X