• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    WMSS. Horrible stuff
    Woos #2

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      WMSS. Horrible stuff
      you are missing out Brown sauce is an acquired taste, worth acquiring!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

No telly tonight, as I didn't feel like it.

Last night, I watched The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015), which was quite entertaining.

After that, Detroit (2017), about a particularly dreadful episode of police brutality in the eponymous city in 1967. Very good, though shocking.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all clear blue skies and a lovely dog walk earlier. While we were away over the weekend the bluebells have all decided to open up. I suspect we'll have snow later this week as I've decided to turn off the Rayburn for the summer.

In other news, got a bit more clearing out done at the M-i-L's house (mostly done by The Wife (tm) and her sisters), while the husbands did gardening/pressure washing/drinking/dog walking.

The weekend concluded with a "spirited" drive home in The Toy
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey but mild start out there today

The chap from the first floor back just went to work. Always pleasant to hear other people going off to work when you don't have to

Comment

Feck me, where did this come from?

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                No idea why, happened long ago (some looks Victorian), but my garden is full of broken glass and china. Certainly keeps the moles away.
                Tis a mystery. <cue "Outer Limits" theme>

Gosh Mini permaban.

Wot a thing.

The oiks Esteemed Customers are back in force today.

One just asked me if we have any rf connectors.

Specifically BNC to SMA.

Sadly, not.

Looking forward to investigating The Metal Trunk this evening.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Took my dad flying for the first time this weekend - proper bucket list moment

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                      Took my dad flying for the first time this weekend - proper bucket list moment

Comment

Working...
                      X