• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    You stole an Uber car?
    I'd have been happy to jump out of the fecker when I realised the implications of what was going to happen.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    No, he was driving it, the passenger was really pissed off.
    Still a 4 star journey

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    They have ubers in Bradford???
    They have Uber drivers in Bradford. They mainly service the lazy arsed students in Leeds. This one was on his way home when I collared him.

Comment

The weather here is alternating between pissing it down a bit, and pissing it down a lot.

Comment

The weather’s dried up here; it’s just grey now

Beef bap and a bag of crisps for lunch. It’s a far cry from the lunch in France this time yesterday, but it’ll do for me

Comment

Home!

Only seventy-three minutes to get back, which is nearly a record

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Home!

Only seventy-three minutes to get back, which is nearly a record
            78, 45 or 33.3 would be a record

Comment

Sitting next to a chump on the plane who has spent the flight preparing a presentation on Data driven HR. He’s got ten “lessons” including “data diversity” “super intelligence” “data slimming” etc.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Sitting next to a chump on the plane who has spent the flight preparing a presentation on Data driven HR. He’s got ten “lessons” including “data diversity” “super intelligence” “data slimming” etc.
                Ask him to wake you when the drinks trolley comes round

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  "Data slimming" - I can do that! DROP DATABASE everything; There, that's slimmed it

And data diversity is just moving half your stuff into MongoDB, even if it makes no sense to do so, because some bloke thought it would look good on his CV

Comment

Still knackered after the epic journey yesterday, so an early night for me

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

The external world seems to have reverted to its default setting of "grey, but dry"

There's a nice patch of rain for me to drive through on the way to ClientCo though, according to the weather radar

Comment

Working...
                      X