• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribeye steak and chips for tea

Comment

Wednesday tomorrow. Better than nothing, though I'm coming to strongly resent the way going to ClientCo is making me wish my life away pining for the weekend

I may go back to the more expensive petrol station with the M&S food shop for lunch tomorrow. It's dropped its petrol prices a bit now it's got competition from Morrison's just up the road, and I suspect it's not as busy now either.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Wednesday tomorrow. Better than nothing, though I'm coming to strongly resent the way going to ClientCo is making me wish my life away pining for the weekend
        My weekends are pretty crappy too - you should give it a try, makes you resent your working life less!

Having said that, I do have a weekend coming up shortly with two - yes two! - social engagements!

Comment

If one of those is the dentist I don't want to hear about the other

Comment

TFBSZ
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              My weekends are pretty crappy too - you should give it a try, makes you resent your working life less!

Having said that, I do have a weekend coming up shortly with two - yes two! - social engagements!
              I find the fewer social engagements the better at the moment - they use up precious time I want to spend recovering from the three-day week!

N.B. Your birthday party was fine, because I wasn't back at ClientCo then

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Dark, but probably grey, start to the day

It's either rained overnight or there's a very heavy dew; probably the former.

Still: Wednesday!

Comment

Morning all

Strange yellow orb spotted over Gatwick earlier, along with a strange sky colour that wasn't grey, black or white.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Pissing wet in Bradford. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                      X