• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I suppose I'll be getting an early night tonight even if, as usual, I fail at it, because of the clock-changing shenanigans at the weekend

I resent having to get up an hour earlier in the morning, though. Dunno why they can't leave well alone
    It's only an hour earlier until Autumn then you get given it back.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      It's only an hour earlier until Autumn then you get given it back.
      Something to look forward to, though it seems like an awfully complicated way to arrange for a lie-in

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Dark and rainy out

Comment

Morning all Nice weather here in the castle. I know we’re staying here for 2 more nights, but no idea where we’re off to today. Have fun in the land of work.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

The rain appears to have abated just in time for the stroll to S&M for a sarnie. The druggies in their tent outside haven't got up yet either so little chance of being hassled for cash (unless the chuggers have been let loose..)

Comment

Made it in one piece. Stinks of piss out there though

Comment

Roast beef cob and a bag of crisps for lunch. Living the dream

Comment

Tampopo for some Gyoza and Chilli Chicken Lemongrass...

was nice

Comment

Working...
                      X