• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's home cinema experience was Zeity favourite The Silence of the Lambs (1991) - IMDb, which I had seen before, but many years ago - probably twenty or so. An excellent film, though I'm still a little dubious about the diet tips

And after that, a touch of S2 of Better Call Saul, which I was in danger of forgetting to watch again.

And some git has stolen an hour, which is thoroughly antisocial behaviour in my opinion

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all the taxi is coming to take us to the airport in 3 hours. I still don’t know where we’re going. I may be offline for a few days
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

test please delete

Oh I’m starting to get excited now the wife has just put on some music the first track was “high on a hill lived a lonely goat herd” next was one of our favourite Deacon Blue songs about a ship but when she was singing along, she pronounced the last syllable of the name wrong. That really frustrates me! “-ty” is pronounced “tee” not “tas”

Anyway, I asked if she was OK with our flights, making sure we’re checked in, etc. She says we have our seats sorted for the way out and she’ll sort out the return when she gets to the airport
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all the taxi is coming to take us to the airport in 3 hours. I still don’t know where we’re going. I may be offline for a few days
          Yeah!!!!
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Oh I’m starting to get excited now the wife has just put on some music the first track was “high on a hill lived a lonely goat herd” next was one of our favourite Deacon Blue songs about a ship but when she was singing along, she pronounced the last syllable of the name wrong. That really frustrates me! “-ty” is pronounced “tee” not “tas”

Anyway, I asked if she was OK with our flights, making sure we’re checked in, etc. She says we have our seats sorted for the way out and she’ll sort out the return when she gets to the airport
            What happens to the dog?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Quite a bit of sun out there today, which has made the flat, or those parts of it facing sunwards, nice and warm

Comment

Afternoon all
                Ache all over today for no apparent reason

Comment

Sunset is much later today

Looks like I'll be getting up in the dark again on ClientCo days, though

Comment

Evening!

Home from the mountains but mitigated by the lovely Spring day back in my part of the world.
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      Evening!

Home from the mountains but mitigated by the lovely Spring day back in my part of the world.
                      home is the hunter, home from the hills..............

Comment

Working...
                      X