• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Got there. Calling it a day.

Comment

Better get to sleep, in case I don't have time for it while stuck behind some holdup on the A14 tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

nice to see a bit of sun again this morning
            Join IPSE

Comment

ommm...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey-looking start out there today

BUT: Thursday!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Yep hump day (or date night if you are a yank).

next week off though!
                  Indeed but and now it's Thursday - which is nearly Friday...

Morning all.

Comment

Lovely sunny morning. Making me think about getting the bike out.

The facilities persons are coming here on Monday to listen to people moan about the crappy canteen. I intend to ambush them on the subject of the shower facility (singular rather than plural). And the fact the bike rack isn't covered by the CCTV, but is covered with syringes I'm gonna propose moving the smokers into the bike shelter (nobody will nick a person, even in Bradford), and repurpose the smoking hut for the secure storage of bikes. I'd much prefer to bring the bike into the office, but they don't seem to think that's appropriate for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Lovely sunny morning. Making me think about getting the bike out.
                      I thought about getting mine out yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                      X