• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Mind you, there are times when I miss working in XSLT, in which your programs must be well-formed and valid XML, so my notion of what constitutes a "reasonable language" may be a bit weird
    REXX is my favourite

Comment

G'day! Off to Melbourne for a few days. Still jetlagged.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Evening!

Have a good journey

Comment

Beef and lentil soup for tea, and very nice it was

I need to get an early night. I sleep really badly when I have to go to ClientCo the next day as I keep waking up wondering if it's time to get up yet

Might be better if just seeing it's still dark was enough to know that it isn't, but I think that must be a month or so away yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            I don't think i've Ever written a couple of hundred lines of code in one solution.
            but the, - i'm not an Applications sort of person
            I've not written anything resembling code since my SysAdmin days, and back then to was a point of principle to get everything you needed done in one line. Even if it was a very long line.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Right, I just have to survive tomorrow and then there's only eleven weeks left

Goodnight all

Comment

Car dealer contacted me earlier about picking up the new car. He’s going to pick me up and take me to the showroom on Saturday for the handover. Nice bit of service.

Now it’s TFBSZ.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit of a chilly start by the feel of things in here

I think we might have escaped without frost though, or at least not enough to require much scraping. Going to be colder tonight, but I don't have to travel anywhere tomorrow morning if I don't want to

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Enjoy the sunshine!
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X