• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Now that the tax submission has been done, I might light a fire too...
    Some pound notes to burn so Hector cannot get his hands on them??

Comment

Went for a walk so I've got something to put in the cardiac rehab exercise diary

This allowed me to establish that both the good chip shop (the nearest since the chap down the road retired) and KFC are approximately eight minutes walk away

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Went for a walk so I've got something to put in the cardiac rehab exercise diary

This allowed me to establish that both the good chip shop (the nearest since the chap down the road retired) and KFC are approximately eight minutes walk away
        so tonights dinner is a nice healthy family bucket with proper chips???

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          so tonights dinner is a nice healthy family bucket with proper chips???
          I didn't visit either of them, as I had stuff ready to cook at home (which is now taking too long because the walk gave me an appetite). But now I know they're within easy striking distance, even if slightly uphill

I'm not sure why, but things in that direction always seem further away than they are. I think it's because the road gets wider and things along the road are spaced a bit further apart, whereas the other way it gets narrower and more crammed in

Comment

TFBSZ
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              (which is now taking too long because the walk gave me an appetite)
              Worth waiting for though: chicken casserole

Comment

Tonight's entertainment commenced with The Man with the Golden Gun (1974), with Christopher Lee doing a cracking job as the eponymous man

And then, as there were only three left, I finally polished off The Americans, until the new series turns up.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all Snowing here.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon folks

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Cold, grey, rainy day out there

If there was any snow, as the oracle had foretold for this morning, it's been washed away.

Comment

Working...
                      X