• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What is the chauffer doing? And is the helicopter out of service?
    I want to be able to boast that I walked three miles to get there when they ask the inevitable question about exercise

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

(I couldn't find that anywhere online so I had to find the book on the shelf and scan it myself, which is why the end near the spine of the book is a bit distorted.)
      I have a copy of that book

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I want to be able to boast that I walked three miles to get there when they ask the inevitable question about exercise
        Or you could say "I have walked as much this morning as in the last 3 years"......

Comment

Or you could say "I have walked as much this morning as in the last 3 years"......
          I must start logging the big shop at Sainsbury's as a workout on my phone - that always feels like bloody miles

Comment

have you walked 500 miles?
            and will you walk 500 more?
            you could be entitled to compensation.
            contact the PRO claimers now.

Comment

Better get to bed, I suppose. Going to be getting up before sunrise for the first time this year

Goodnight all

Comment

Aaaaagh! Volunteered to be a moderator on my local Freecycle group a few days ago, assuming I would be one of several and, after moderating just two test posts, suddenly find I am the group LEAD moderator. Lots of cockups to come I fear.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Morning denizens

Still quite dark out, though apparently there might be the odd spot of sunshine on my amble up to the hospital

But first: coffee, strong. I don't care what it does to their ECG readings

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Aaaaagh! Volunteered to be a moderator on my local Freecycle group a few days ago, assuming I would be one of several and, after moderating just two test posts, suddenly find I am the group LEAD moderator. Lots of cockups to come I fear.
                    Xog the mod!

Comment

Morning all
                      Clear blue skies although there’s a mist out at sea, so while I can see the sun rise over Portland Bill, I can’t actually see the Bill itself.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X