• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to talk to a client today. Offering mega bucks. Should be a laugh....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      co=op beef stew for dinner.

grapes for dessert.
      And how was the coop beef stew?

Morning All.....

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, drizzly-to-rainy day out there; but milder than it has been

Comment

Morning

Comment

I'm reminded of the time Nigel Mansell won BBC Sports Personality of the Year, and a friend of mine said "I didn't realise he had one"

Comment

Roast pork left over from Sunday in a wholemeal roll for lunch

Comment

Breaking news: I just sneezed for the first time in five weeks, and didn't even register it until a few moments afterwards

To give this some context, I sneezed five weeks ago yesterday not long after getting out of hospital, and the pain it caused in my ribs and sternum was so excruciating that I had to go and lie down for an hour, and could still feel it the next morning

So although it was only a small sneeze, it's a significant step forward

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Breaking news: I just sneezed for the first time in five weeks, and didn't even register it until a few moments afterwards

To give this some context, I sneezed five weeks ago yesterday not long after getting out of hospital, and the pain it caused in my ribs and sternum was so excruciating that I had to go and lie down for an hour, and could still feel it the next morning

So although it was only a small sneeze, it's a significant step forward
                  Mrs BP is where you were five weeks ago. Well actually probably not close. But she knows it. Luckily I never make her laugh.....

Comment

Who was it who had shingles? Has this befallen them? Scunthorpe woman left with permanent 'resting b**** face' | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Mrs BP is where you were five weeks ago. Well actually probably not close. But she knows it. Luckily I never make her laugh.....
                      Warn her to do all she can to avoid sneezing for the next few weeks

Comment

Working...
                      X