• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears I have made a tweet than has been liked 53 times by random strangers and retweeted by 5.

This is close to "viral" for me.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Do what thou wilt

Comment

I suppose since it's no longer xmas that I should change my avatar.

The Grim Reaper is still on holiday though (probably in Hades, not getting a suntan ) so what to use...?

Decisions, decisions...
        Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          It appears I have made a tweet than has been liked 53 times by random strangers and retweeted by 5.

This is close to "viral" for me.
          Maybe Minestrone created 53 dummy twitter accounts? We can tell he loves you.

I can only think he is currently doing MDS and posting while doing it.....

Comment

I need to pop over to Sainsbury's Local for some bits, but I keep putting it off because it's cold out. Yet it will only get colder once it's dark

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I need to pop over to Sainsbury's Local for some bits, but I keep putting it off because it's cold out. Yet it will only get colder once it's dark
              Have you checked the weather? Sometimes it gets warmer after dark.

Yesterday at Wimbledon it got colder as the day went on.

Of course, you could try putting something on over your pants and vest......

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                So, the fox was trying to cross the road, and rather than the cyclist trying to avoid it, you chose instead to stick to your cycling route with no deviation, everyone else needs to make way for the cyclist coming through.

Just be glad that fox paws are not great at pulling triggers...
                But why was the fox trying to cross the road?

Anyway., I thought your fox paws were great at trigger pulling.....

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                They respond quite well to a 12 bore cartridge up the Aris.
                Century

Comment

UK weather: Wet and windy weather is on the way | Daily Mail Online

Heart-stopping moment cyclist and his dog narrowly escape being engulfed by a giant wave

Mixed emotions from WTFH! Pleased for the dog. Missed opportunity for cyclist.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Have you checked the weather? Sometimes it gets warmer after dark.

Yesterday at Wimbledon it got colder as the day went on.

Of course, you could try putting something on over your pants and vest......
                    Interestingly, that's forecast to happen here - 3°C here now, rising to 7°C by midnight

Too late to find that out now though, for I have been and shopped. The coffee and walnut cake wasn't one of the things I went there for, but it seemed like a just reward for the effort involved

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Interestingly, that's forecast to happen here - 3°C here now, rising to 7°C by midnight

Too late to find that out now though, for I have been and shopped. The coffee and walnut cake wasn't one of the things I went there for, but it seemed like a just reward for the effort involved
                      And I thought post operation the doctors recommended lettuce leaves only. Well, only the low calorie variety.

It might not make you live longer. However it will feel like it....

Comment

Working...
                      X