• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    No sign of eek for a while.
    yes, i'm dying to know what the lounge in schiphol is doing today

Comment

Morning denizens

Still a few clouds scudding about out there, but enough gaps for the odd spot of sunshine now and again

The pimp phoned at ten past nine, apparently not realising that somebody on the sick might be having a bit of a lie-in

Anyway, he was just fishing for when I'd be available again. I told him not before February, with no guarantees even then. The contract officially ends this weekend, so maybe he'll leave me alone for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Morning all

Give it to your mate. no question
        I probably will - always fixed my own cars but finding that as I get *cough* older, I'm becoming less and less excited by the prospect of laying under a car, getting covered in muck trying to remove a piece of exhaust system that's probably been there for nearly 20 years

There's a part of me that still wants to do it myself though... "because I can"
        Do what thou wilt

Comment

Lunch : tesco visit. Hoisin Duck wrap. "Naked Vitamin power" drink. Lindor Orange bar. Pot of fruit - grape, melon, strawberries and pomegranate.

Comment

In Liverpool Street there were a load of BT police. I was not aware they were allowed to be armed.

Comment

I was just told my release last month had f**ked up.

However it had not.

https://www.officeholidays.com/count...htolds_day.php is the culprit.

Why have a holiday that does not roll to a working day if it falls on a weekend?

I wish I knew a swiss person I could ask.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I was just told my release last month had f**ked up.

However it had not.

https://www.officeholidays.com/count...htolds_day.php is the culprit.

Why have a holiday that does not roll to a working day if it falls on a weekend?

I wish I knew a swiss person I could ask.....
                Excellent site! Not seen that one before

Comment

The chicken carcase has been stripped of its remaining meat, wrapped in muslin for easy handling, and bunged into the slow cooker with some veg, thyme, salt, and peppercorns to start the process of becoming soup. After about five hours I'll remove the remains of the skeleton, extract the veg and (along with the veg roasted beneath the chicken the other day) blitz it, chop the remaining meat into small chunks, then add the whole lot back along with the pearl barley I left to soak overnight. Give it another three or four hours, and it should all have turned into a good, filling soup

Comment

Women used to shave their armpit hair and not shave their lady garden.

Now the trend is reversed.

https://www.indy100.com/article/mado...debate-8139616

I understand if a nurse sees a lady patient with lady garden hair they will invite other nurses in to take a look.....

Comment

This is my idea of hell.

30 minutes of its a small world!

https://www.indy100.com/article/disn...laying-8134346

Comment

Working...
                      X