• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Sainsbury's has some faux fur throws greatly reduced in their sale, so I've had a couple delivered. They make the place look a bit Bet Lynch, but they're just the thing to wrap myself up in and keep nice and warm whilst curled up in my armchair during my medically-enforced January of idleness
    You need one of these

Added bonus you can pretend you're a crap Jedi at the same time!
    Last edited by DaveB; 31 December 2017, 19:28.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My slow-roasted chicken turned out beautifully - lovely rich flavour, and literally falling off the bone

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        with great power, goes great responsibility
        Learn this you must, if CUK mod you would become.

Comment

My slow-roasted chicken turned out beautifully - lovely rich flavour, and literally falling off the bone
          Stop it. - i'm slavering now

Comment

The pizza shop over the road is closed. Seems odd; I would have thought they'd be pretty busy on New Years Eve

Comment

The pizza shop over the road is closed. Seems odd; I would have thought they'd be pretty busy on New Years Eve
              You want pizza, just after a whole chicken? can i have some of what you're smoking??
              Please?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                You want pizza, just after a whole chicken? can i have some of what you're smoking??
                Please?
                I've never been there, as I don't eat pizza, but in winter when the trees outside are leafless it's directly in my view whenever I walk into the living room. It looks as if there's something missing over there when it's not illuminated.

Comment

I've never been there, as I don't eat pizza, but in winter when the trees outside are leafless it's directly in my view whenever I walk into the living room. It looks as if there's something missing over there when it's not illuminated.
                  ahh, - not a web related developer then, eh?
                  Last edited by BR14; 31 December 2017, 20:59.

Comment

I've never been there, as I don't eat pizza
                    Really....?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                      Really....?

needs mushrooms

Comment

Working...
                      X