• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toast, Marmite and beans for lunch.

Comment

Toner ran out. Tried to buy a new one at currys. They don't stock that model. So ordered one via ebay.

Comment

Several cat fights over night. Feliway refills bought. That stuff is incredibly expensive.

Comment

Overnight one car dumped all of its coolant. Filled it up and seems fine now. Booked into garage tomorrow just in case.

Comment

Now booked into zipworld velocity. Fastest zipline in the world. Longest in Europe.

I am dreading it. However DD very excited.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              and settling down to watch some not-too-challenging entertainment on the box
              So A level assembler code. I am sure you will be back to degree level soon.....

Comment

Well, that's been very nice: a pot of tea, toasted teacakes with lashings of butter, and On the Town (1949)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Now booked into zipworld velocity. Fastest zipline in the world. Longest in Europe.

I am dreading it. However DD very excited.
                  Sounds excellent!

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      In the Chinese
                      And very nice it was

What wasn't nice was the walk there and back, as it's bloody cold out now

Comment

Working...
                      X