• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all.

Do what thou wilt

Comment

Parsnip roulade made for the veggie. Wouldn't fit on plate, so had to eat about quarter of it.

Comment

Walked with my sister up to our mum and dad’s place, and she wasn’t at all well. In the end we called 111 for her and they said they’d send a non-urgent ambulance some time. But then she deteriorated a fair bit and her blood pressure was very low so we upgraded it to an emergency call

Anyway, she was more concerned about me walking back in my “condition” than anything else, so my dad had to drive me back. My condition is, of course, basically OK, as evidenced by my walking a mile or so there without any difficulty; but try telling her that

Paramedic in car arrived just as we were setting off, so my sister took her up to see mum while my dad dropped me off and headed back. Hopefully the paramedics, or the hospital if (as is likely) she’s admitted, can at least get her stable and comfortable for now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Walked with my sister up to our mum and dad’s place, and she wasn’t at all well. In the end we called 111 for her and they said they’d send a non-urgent ambulance some time. But then she deteriorated a fair bit and her blood pressure was very low so we upgraded it to an emergency call

Anyway, she was more concerned about me walking back in my “condition” than anything else, so my dad had to drive me back. My condition is, of course, basically OK, as evidenced by my walking a mile or so there without any difficulty; but try telling her that

Paramedic in car arrived just as we were setting off, so my sister took her up to see mum while my dad dropped me off and headed back. Hopefully the paramedics, or the hospital if (as is likely) she’s admitted, can at least get her stable and comfortable for now
          f**k. All the best to her and you.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Parsnip roulade made for the veggie. Wouldn't fit on plate, so had to eat about quarter of it.
            Mrs BP HATES parsnips. One of the first foods baby bp was fed was parsnips. He liked them Mrs BP was most upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
              Afternoon all.

How are you?

Why are you dark black? What other sort of black is there?

I suppose there is Captain Black - you might need to ask BR14 about that.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Hopefully she's in good hands Nick, wishing her a speedy recovery.
                Do what thou wilt

Comment

The paramedic has said she ought to go to hospital, as it’s likely she’s either got flu or pneumonia.

She’s been through this precise scenario before within the past year, and was able to come home after being on a drip with intravenous antibiotics overnight, so it’s fingers crossed that it happens the same way this time at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?

Why are you dark black? What other sort of black is there?

I suppose there is Captain Black - you might need to ask BR14 about that.....
                    Good thx - chilling out now, nothing left to do except eat and drink and the odd game of Catopoly (hey, we know how to party! )

I'm an old goth - and there's lots of shades of black, as proven by some of my older t-shirts - some are blacker than others these days .

Having given in to the missus (who was also a bit goth back in the day) wanting variations on "the best xmas album in the world" playing for the last week, today we've had the Sisters, the Mish, a bit of All About Eve...

I feel some Fields of the Nephs coming on shortly
                    Do what thou wilt

Comment

Lobster and veal for dinner.

The veal is British. Not like the cruel continental stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X