• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

It takes time to get that big

Comment

TFBSZ
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Dinner was some kind of meatloaf from M&S, with chips; quite nice overall

And after that we watched The Train (1964), about a train being used by Nazis to plunder art from France in 1944. Basically a subplot of that Monuments Men film that I watched the other week

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

My rib cage is much less painful than it has been - I think I’m very close to being able to turn over in my sleep without waking myself up

Cloudy but quite mild out again, apparently

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning denizens

My rib cage is much less painful than it has been - I think I’m very close to being able to turn over in my sleep without waking myself up

Cloudy but quite mild out again, apparently

Are you at home yet?

Comment

Morning all
              It’s Christmas Eve, in the drunk tank South West...

A35 not too bad last night, got here in under 3 hours
              Most of the Christmas decorations have been purloined from here (MIL’s old house) by The Wife’s (tm) sister, but we found a box of lights and some tinsel, so have made a Christmas Tree using that and a binocular tripod.
              Now to take The Dog (tw) down to the beach for a walk...
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Children arguing over nothing.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Are you at home yet?
                  No, because Christmas

Comment

Baaah, Humbug all.

Comment

Morning,

Not dressed yet. Will trot off to the in-laws with the turkey for the SIL to weave her magic on it tomorrow.

I might bake a cake later, I’ll see how I feel.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X