• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the turn of Mrs BP's car. And I need to get some more oil. Both filled up yesterday. Both take 10/40.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Today is the turn of Mrs BP's car. And I need to get some more oil. Both filled up yesterday. Both take 10/40.
      I always wondered what those numbers meant. Seems its the thickness cold and hot.

Comment

I always wondered what those numbers meant. Seems its the thickness cold and hot.
        Most posters in general have the same thickness cold or hot. Maximum....

Comment

Then its haircut time for me! My barber is close - but a total nightmare.

Its the front room and Mrs BP.....

Comment

I take it no-one has heard from Zeity? I might send Diver a linkedin message - I think he know where he lives.

Or maybe Zeity just wants to be left in peace.

Comment

Grey and damp in Manchester.

Need to go get the missus a few last minute stocking filler type things (although I think she fills them quite well but that's not the point apparently )

driving home for xmas.

Comment

Ouch! Is it worse than tooth pain? I guess it is.....
                It’s not too hard to ignore or tolerate it for the most part. Considerably less bad than tooth pain

I’m quite surprised at how quickly everything is healing, to be honest. Nine days ago I needed the assistance of two people just to swing my legs out of bed. Later today, I’m going to walk down to town and do some light shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  It’s not too hard to ignore or tolerate it for the most part. Considerably less bad than tooth pain

I’m quite surprised at how quickly everything is healing, to be honest. Nine days ago I needed the assistance of two people just to swing my legs out of bed. Later today, I’m going to walk down to town and do some light shopping.
                  What sort of lights will you shop for?

Ahhh - light in weight. Is Greggs light enough?

Interesting comment on the pain. I always found tooth pain and back pain seem to permeate ones soul.

How are your teeth? All sorted?

Comment

What sort of lights will you shop for?

Ahhh - light in weight. Is Greggs light enough?

Interesting comment on the pain. I always found tooth pain and back pain seem to permeate ones soul.

How are your teeth? All sorted?
                    I had an appointment for a checkup on Tuesday, but I had to cancel it, for obvious reasons

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I had an appointment for a checkup on Tuesday, but I had to cancel it, for obvious reasons
                      Should give you something to do until you recover!

Have you decided when to go back to your own place yet?

More importantly, will there be Monday links on the 25th?

Comment

Working...
                      X