• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Velodrome session done.

On looking back at the stats it appears I set a new PB for max heart rate. 198 sustained for around 10 seconds

So either I was working harder, and am fitter than I thought or my Heart rate Monitor is on the fritz.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Velodrome session done.

On looking back at the stats it appears I set a new PB for max heart rate. 198 sustained for around 10 seconds

So either I was working harder, and am fitter than I thought or my Heart rate Monitor is on the fritz.
      I think NickFitz’s room is now free
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Spent much of the day at my parents’ place, up the road. Their idea of healthy eating after heart surgery turns out to be a giant Yorkshire pud filled with beef, spuds, and gravy, followed by a chocolate sponge pudding with ice cream
        That's the ticket

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Velodrome session done.

My heart rate is stupid high when I exercise. I put it down to unfitness!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            My heart rate is stupid high when I exercise. I put it down to unfitness!
            And not to do with the BigMacs.....

Comment

Century drivel....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Century drivel....
                Play to your strengths, old chap

Comment

Dinner has been minced pork balls in breadcrumbs with some sort of cranberry filling, with chips, followed by yet another mince pie

It seems very strange to me that all my relatives appear to live primarily on ready meals of various kinds

I haven’t bought any kind of ready meal in I don’t know how long. I tend to make all my stuff from scratch, with fresh ingredients. I hadn’t realised I was the healthy eater in the family

Comment

Dinner has been minced pork balls in breadcrumbs with some sort of cranberry filling, with chips, followed by yet another mince pie

It seems very strange to me that all my relatives appear to live primarily on ready meals of various kinds

I haven’t bought any kind of ready meal in I don’t know how long. I tend to make all my stuff from scratch, with fresh ingredients. I hadn’t realised I was the healthy eater in the family
                    yes, well i used to do that, but now i'm kind of 50/50 <frozen fish, chips peas etc>
                    i now tend to cook large pots of something stewy/goulashy and freeze portions

Comment

+1

I cook and reheat my own or order fresh these days.
                      Pretty much the same as you

I do like a beer or few .

What I tend to find is pretty much any commercially available ready meal is loaded with salts and dehydrates me in the morning, when taken in conjunction with my beer "allowance".

Hence, as I said to my Mum, just yesterday, I would rather drink the beers and eat fresh food, rather than have that nasty feeling in the morning.

Please note this solution has been subject to thorough testing, in fact a lot more than the software, or whatever us guys work with these days
                      Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 19 December 2017, 20:56.
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X