• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday there was chaos at Euston. The escalators from underground were getting blocked with people not moving through.

There were two policemen nearby. One was looking bored, the other chatting to 2 ladies.

I pointed out the issue to the one looking bored.

He said in a very pointed tone "That is what we are doing".

I nearly pointed out to him that they were not. However I would probably have been nicked. Police don't think they are there to uphold the law. They think they are the law.

F**kers.....

Comment

Nearly time to go and see baby bp in the school play.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I do wish cadbury world would release tickets for 2018.
        They will be closed until February - they shut down completely for the first month of the year.

This year, tickets didn't go on sale until the end of January because they were revamping the website - we bought ours on January 28th for the first weekend in February (just as well since we had a group of 13 of us in Birmingham with no other plans otherwise).
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

A couple of physiotherapists just took me for a walk out of the ward to see if I could get up and down a nearby flight of stairs. I could, just about

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            A couple of physiotherapists just took me for a walk out of the ward to see if I could get up and down a nearby flight of stairs. I could, just about
            Good news!

Comment

Today up and down the stairs. Tomorrow, to the PUB!
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Today up and down the stairs. Tomorrow, to the PUB!
                YES!

Comment

YES!
                  I hope you let the Chinese know you were away. Not the People's Congress lot, the ones down the street with the takeaway.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Is that SkyNet?
                    nah this is Skynet

https://www.skynetworldwide.com/serv...ack-and-trace/
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                      I hope you let the Chinese know you were away. Not the People's Congress lot, the ones down the street with the takeaway.
                      Probably shut up shop for a couple of weeks as income was down
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X