• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    How many thousand did you get?
    Several

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Did the postie get a heart attack carrying them?
    There was a postie in the next bed to me this time last week - he was the one who got away with being told to lose weight

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      There was a postie in the next bed to me this time last week - he was the one who got away with being told to lose weight
      I never understood how a postie, who delivered the post, could be fat until they changed our postman one day. Then this guy wheezing and walking really slowly handed me the post. Normally it's the guys and ladies in vans and lorries who are a bit rotund, while the guys and ladies walking are slim and quick footed.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        I never understood how a postie, who delivered the post, could be fat until they changed our postman one day. Then this guy wheezing and walking really slowly handed me the post. Normally it's the guys and ladies in vans and lorries who are a bit rotund, while the guys and ladies walking are slim and quick footed.
        The ones near us who do the on foot work seem to always be smoking 'rolled up cigarette's' or joints from the smell of them!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          The ones near us who do the on foot work seem to always be smoking 'rolled up cigarette's' or joints from the smell of them!
          Funny you should say that, mine is always as stoned as a parrot.

Luckily I'm usually so stoned myself neither of us really notices
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I think i'll have someone make me a brew. The question is, does one require biscuit or cake too?

Comment

Just had a couple of friends visiting

I generally discourage hospital visitors as it’s a miserable way to spend the time for all concerned, but they only live a couple of streets away from me and are willing to pop round and check the post and so forth, so they’ve got my keys for now.

Comment

I HATE MRI scanners!
                fecking noisy buggers <and randomly so, so no rhythm can be found to latch onto>
                Still, - all done, and armful of blood sampled, so i'm now declaring BoC early today

Comment

Just had a couple of friends visiting

I generally discourage hospital visitors as it’s a miserable way to spend the time for all concerned, but they only live a couple of streets away from me and are willing to pop round and check the post and so forth, so they’ve got my keys for now.
                  Did you tell them to get rid of the thing on the cooker in a pot causing the terrible smell down the toilet?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Did you tell them to get rid of the thing on the cooker in a pot causing the terrible smell down the toilet?
                    It’s in the fridge, as I’ve pointed out several times

Comment

FTFY
                      It was in the fridge, unless it has managed to escape, as I’ve pointed out several times
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X