• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Would you like some headphones? We can dispatch some forthwith.
    Happy to chip in for that

Comment

Would you like some headphones? We can dispatch some forthwith.
      Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      Happy to chip in for that
      Thanks folks, but I’m not bothered, and can sort some out if need be. But much appreciated

They’re going to wake me up in the small hours to do a blood test. This heparin stuff is a bit of a nuisance

Comment

Morning denizens

Woken in the small hours to be stabbed in the arm, as expected

Only another ten days or so of this, followed by a couple of months or so recovering from it

Comment

Morning all

Snowing heavily here now. Club ride cancelled. Looks like its a turbo session for me this morning.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Morning all

Snowing heavily here now. Club ride cancelled. Looks like its a turbo session for me this morning.

No snow here. Rain has stopped too.

Best night's sleep I've had in weeks.

Comment

No snow here. Rain has stopped too.

Best night's sleep I've had in weeks.
              Snow here, Mrs V has had a full 8 inches which she is very happy with. All out playing snowballs this morning.

Tried to take mini V to swimming, unfortunately with the snow I would have turned up at 2pm for a 10 o'clock lesson.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Morning denizens

Woken in the small hours to be stabbed in the arm, as expected

Only another ten days or so of this, followed by a couple of months or so recovering from it
                If you think of it that is a mere blink of an eye in cosmic terms and no more than a bad holiday for some. Just think it could be worse your browser could be stuck in the Brexit Forum

Python is especially comforting in these times.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Snowing heavily in the extremely small cone of reality I can see through a narrow window halfway down the other side of the ward behind another patient’s monitor. There’s a good chance the snow extends beyond that space too.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Snowing heavily in the extremely small cone of reality I can see through a narrow window halfway down the other side of the ward behind another patient’s monitor. There’s a good chance the snow extends beyond that space too.
                    Well it's all over the place round here.
                    Why can't i post pics FFS???

Comment

Oh, - morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X