• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    If the howling coming from the stove is anything to go by, Storm ChutneySpoon* is winding itself up. I haven't drawn the curtains yet today, and since it'll be dark in an hour or so I don't think i'll bother. There's another 25kg bag of coal lurking in the cellar so there's really no need to stir my arse at all today.

* I think it's C this time, but what it's called....
    Must be a Northern term
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Must be a Northern term
      shift

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Must be a Northern term
        He might mean he doesn't need a ferret up his trouser leg in order to keep warm as he has lots of coal? Best not to delve any deeper though old chap.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
          He might mean he doesn't need a ferret up his trouser leg in order to keep warm as he has lots of coal? Best not to delve any deeper though old chap.
          If CUK declares independence we'll be needing a cultural ambassador - with insight like that, maybe you can stay alive long enough to be considered for the gig?

Comment

ho hum
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

<--
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Lunch has been the all-day breakfast again

Didn't bother with a dessert today. Might have a sponge pudding this evening
                Try a sponge bath. If the nurse is fit. Or can talk about technical questions.....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  <--
                  Century

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    If CUK declares independence we'll be needing a cultural ambassador - with insight like that, maybe you can stay alive long enough to be considered for the gig?
                    He will do the gig. If he gets first pick of the general fillies....

Comment

Lunch in a pub called the fountain in Old Street. With an ex-colleague. Burger and chips.....

Comment

Working...
                      X