• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    are you comparing it to boring conference or interesting conference...
    Nowhere near either

Comment

My all day breakfast lunch has been consumed. Sausage was OK, bacon on the small side but reasonably salty, omelette fluffy but almost completely flavourless, hash brown soggy and also flavourless, tomato rejected though probably acceptable to tomatophiles. Still, definite sausage and bacon, so good enough

Comment

A doctor came to tell me I drink too much

They haven't got smoking to pick on, so I suppose that was bound to be the next line of attack

More important was the throwaway comment that I'd probably see my consultant "tomorrow, or the day after"

This sounds extremely inefficient to me, as if they'd just do the damn tests and tell me off some more for being a lazy drunkard, they could then chuck me out and have a bed free

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          My all day breakfast lunch has been consumed. Sausage was OK, bacon on the small side but reasonably salty, omelette fluffy but almost completely flavourless, hash brown soggy and also flavourless, tomato rejected though probably acceptable to tomatophiles. Still, definite sausage and bacon, so good enough
          Oh, and chocolate mousse for pud. OK, though not as good as the ones from M&S

Comment

A doctor came to tell me I drink too much

They haven't got smoking to pick on, so I suppose that was bound to be the next line of attack

More important was the throwaway comment that I'd probably see my consultant "tomorrow, or the day after"

This sounds extremely inefficient to me, as if they'd just do the damn tests and tell me off some more for being a lazy drunkard, they could then chuck me out and have a bed free
            Its enough to drive one to drink.....

Comment

Visitors have been and gone

Not long after they arrived, a porter turned up to whisk me away for an echocardiogram - and turned out to be an old acquaintance I hadn't seen in ages

So the echocardiogram has been done. Just got to get the angiogram out of the way now; I'm ready whenever they feel like it

Comment

Visitors have been and gone

Not long after they arrived, a porter turned up to whisk me away for an echocardiogram - and turned out to be an old acquaintance I hadn't seen in ages

So the echocardiogram has been done. Just got to get the angiogram out of the way now; I'm ready whenever they feel like it
                Maybe he should have whisky you away....

Comment

The room I'm in, along with a couple of other chaps, has a sign on the door: "Seminar room no. 23"
                  The sign also has one of those slider things for indicating occupancy status, which appears to be permanently set to "Engaged".

Because of this, the staff apparently refer to this room as "The honeymoon suite"

Comment

Bollocks. It appears the Entities of the Cath Lab do issue some kind of list, if purely conjectural and offering no guarantees - and I'm NOT on it for tomorrow

So unless something untoward happens (probably to somebody else) it's looking less and less likely I'll be able to make it to Leeds on Friday

Comment

Anyway, tonight's dinner was chicken tikka masala, with yellow rice (though probably not saffron) and onion bhajis. It was pretty nice, actually

And for dessert I just had an orange.

Comment

Working...
                      X