• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    TFBSZ. Looks like there might be an issue with the CUK app on iPads - it keeps crashing this evening.

Might have to infract admin tomorrow...

I suspect switching on SSL has had an interesting side effect.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I suspect switching on SSL has had an interesting side effect.
      Sounds like a cowboy style change with no testing on popular platforms.

A common problem
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Sounds like a cowboy style change with no testing on popular platforms.

A common problem
        The macOS one is great for how to screw up regression testing.

Failed attempt 1 creates the root account without a password
        Attempt 2 succeeds in letting you into the new root account.

Care to guess how many times the failed login regression test probably runs....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all a bit parky out on walking earlier lovely clear skies, etc, but now it's clouding over.

Today may include a bit more desk building.
            It started out with an old solid oak door (ledge & brace), which I have taken apart so that I can remove the gaps between the panels. Next is to cut one end to match the office walls, which aren't at right angles, then cut off the excess, re-brace it, increase the diameter of the hole where the latch was so that I can pass cables up, then sand down the top back to the wood (currently it has woodsman on it) and smooth off all edges. After that, coat it with a clear polyurethane paint and then wait for the steel legs which are being made for me today. They are due to arrive on Monday. Once they are here, I can put them on, mount the cable tray and the extension leads then zip the cables into black neoprene jackets on the back legs.

Might even post a photo of it when it's done!
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Morning all a bit parky out on walking earlier lovely clear skies, etc, but now it's clouding over.

Today may include a bit more desk building.
              It started out with an old solid oak door (ledge & brace), which I have taken apart so that I can remove the gaps between the panels. Next is to cut one end to match the office walls, which aren't at right angles, then cut off the excess, re-brace it, increase the diameter of the hole where the latch was so that I can pass cables up, then sand down the top back to the wood (currently it has woodsman on it) and smooth off all edges. After that, coat it with a clear polyurethane paint and then wait for the steel legs which are being made for me today. They are due to arrive on Monday. Once they are here, I can put them on, mount the cable tray and the extension leads then zip the cables into black neoprene jackets on the back legs.

Might even post a photo of it when it's done!
              Shouldn't you be helping with the critical fixes required for the forum?

Don't say they have entrusted NAT to look after it
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

The app on my phone stopped working completely. I have had to uninstalled and reinstalled, and it still doesn't open.

Looks like I will have to use my phone browser.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning

Comment

My lunch

Salad. Mini dairy milk bar.

Comment

I'm looking forward to going home. This can't be done until after the 3pm team meeting.

Comment

Working...
                      X