• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    He'll be wearing a red nose
    FTFY - although at a beer festival, it's unlikely to make him stand out from the crowd.

Comment

Happy Budget Wednesday

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Are you going?

Which session will you be at?
        Seems as though my session-intention has been thwarted by Mrs Scruff's arrangements on my behalf. Grumpy.

btw - White Rose for me 😱
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          Seems as though my session-intention has been thwarted by Mrs Scruff's arrangements on my behalf. Grumpy.

btw - White Rose for me 😱
          I don't think there's any White Rose on the list this year.
          I've got 4 guest passes for Friday night, was originally me, The Wife (tm), one of her friends + husband.
          The Wife (tm) is now thinking about staying at home, and taking us men down to it, dropping us off and letting us get on with it. So it appears I have 2 spare guest passes.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Petrol station lunch day

I got within a tenth of a litre guessing how much petrol the car wanted - 24.49, against my guess of 24.39

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Petrol station lunch day

I got within a tenth of a litre guessing how much petrol the car wanted - 24.49, against my guess of 24.39
              Budget day - you always have to fill up the day before or on the day just incase.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'd never eat sandwiches from a petrol station. Friend who manages the baskets used to carry bread between bakery and supermarkets has told me some scare stories about some of the places he's busted getting his baskets back.

Comment

1 day ban for dropping gel wrappers
                  2 day ban for lights flashing
                  4 day ban for cycling on cracks in the road

If I ever Surrey again apparently 8 days will be added.....

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Budget day - you always have to fill up the day before or on the day just incase.
                    I have to fill up every Wednesday anyway, just to be sure I can get home

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post
                      I'd never eat sandwiches from a petrol station. Friend who manages the baskets used to carry bread between bakery and supermarkets has told me some scare stories about some of the places he's busted getting his baskets back.
                      This one’s an M&S Simply Food (or whatever it’s called), and the stuff I get is prepackaged, same as you’d find in any M&S

I almost never eat sandwiches from anywhere but home, because it’s impossible to find them without mayo, salad, and butter, none of which I want on my sandwiches thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                      X