• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looked as though it was limbering up to be a nice day out there when I got to ClientCo, but I can't really tell from my temporary hotdesk. What I can say is that there's no need to adjust the screen settings since it's one of the many desks i've frequented before.

Comment

Morning all
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning people

Comment

Morning, grey out there this morning.

Brighter in here as WFH, thus meaning not have to mix with all the hoi polloi on the Overground
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Now on firefox 57 with adblocker included. Odd as I didn't add it. Anyway it has stopped loads of annoying video ads on websites.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Currently having a rather top time at client co.

It seems the project that I had done some initial analysis on and that is currently well in play is rather large indeed.
                    Exactly what I told them around 3 years ago.

Its turning out to be the biggest release across the sub systems they have ever done

Its fantastic and extremely profitable chaos
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Just had an email from More Than Accountants advertising that I should switch to them, at the bottom was "why did I get this", "update my preferences" and "unsubscribe", so I clicked on "why" as I was sure I had not signed up to anything. It claimed I had made an online inquiry.
                      Decided to click on "update my prefs" which took me to a standard Mailchimp form which said I had subscribed as a business. The business name it gave was for the website I set up last night.

I have unsubscribed with a note to say that I did not subscribe in the first place or make any online inquiry.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X